I am still getting ads but no longer getting BAT

Briefly describe your issue:
I use Brave on my home and work PCs as well as my phone, but lately my home PC has not been reflecting any change in BAT (even after i click through the ads, and in some cases do the survey). Is this a known issue? should I re-install?
*by lately i mean about 2 weeks ago. i got .050 bat then simply nothing afterwards

This is only effecting my home PC instance of Brave, my work PC and Mobile are working as intended.

(note: on this PC i use Opera GX and brave at the same time. i doubt it but could that be an issue?)

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10, Brave V1.20.103

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

some time in 2019

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Japan (yes)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
you can link multiple devices to the same uphold??? lol
but yes they are turned off

Before anyone gets up at arms i just want to say that I am not using Brave ONLY for BAT generation, but if i am going to use it i might as well have it work. this post is not a “where is my money” post but rather maybe i have done something to inadvertently stop ads from paying out.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m having the same issue on 2 of my laptops. I also lost more than $10 worth of pending estimated monthly earnings. It happened about a week ago.

1 Like

@nepifanio @Supersonic,
Both of your issues very likely fall under the one @structdjm linked above. We’re working to get this issue resolved asap.

1 Like

Any update on this? I’m still showing 0 earned bats despite getting regular ads.

@nepifanio,
Can you please DM me your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page so I can take a closer look at your situation?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.