Problem getting notifications with Brave Awards

Problem with getting notifications for Brave ads
** [Version 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)**

I installed the brave browser (desktop) this week and I’m enjoying it a lot. But I have a problem with getting the notifications for de Brave Ads.
After searching several topics on the brave community page and checked everything and maybe adjust several things it is still not working.
I used the " Brave Ads Windows 10 Troubleshooting page to check everything.

brave-3
The BAT that I have came from opening new tabs.

I tried to see if the push notifications works with https://www.bennish.net/ and that works fine:

I’m from the Netherlands so ads are available in my Region.
I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Kind regards
pauluZzZ

Has nobody got a solution?
I get virus & threat notifications, but still no ads notifications from brave.

@pauluZzZ,
Apologies for the late reply. Can you tell me if you have any extensions installed at this time?

No problem @Mattches. I have these extensions atm installed

I read somewhere that the standard adblockers doesn’t block brave ad, but correct me if I’m wrong.
Gonna disable the adblockers to try it out.

Edit: After several hours without the adblockers still no ads.
Edit2: I found this: Not receiving ads unless logging out and in from Windows session
When I locked my screen and signed in again I got ad. I disabled the HID game controller. But didn’t help.

@pauluZzZ,
Yes, ad blockers should not interfere with Brave ads appearing but other extensions might. I’m wondering now if you perhaps are using a gaming mouse?

@Mattches I do have a gaming mouse.
After reading this topic: Not receiving ads unless logging out and in from Windows session - #4 by justsomeone1
and disable the HID game controller I did get some ads.

Only problem is that the HID game controller are my sim rig pedals. Isn’t there any other way to fix this issue?
Because i don’t feel like disable/enable it everytime, because everytime I need to calibrate my pedals then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.