Pending BAT on Gemini-linked desktop browser disappeared after linking mobile devices to Gemini

Briefly describe your issue:

Gemini-linked desktop browser showed a pending balance of ~18 BAT for April. I had two unverified mobile devices that had already received their April BAT. After I linked one of them to Gemini (with a balance of 19.5 BAT), the 19.5 BAT deposited to Gemini minutes later, and the desktop balance changed to 19.5 BAT. The 18 BAT it showed before, disappeared. I added a second mobile device, with 15.5 BAT, which also deposited to Gemini in minutes, and the balance on all devices now showed 35 BAT (19.5 + 15.5). The pending 18 BAT on the desktop browser has disappeared without a trace.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

macOS 11.4. Brave 1.37.113.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes.

What date did you verify your wallet?

2-3 weeks ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

While non-verified. I haven’t been verified long enough to have received payments since verifying.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes.

If you are still having an issue, follow the title instructions in the link below and submit the request form with the details.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.