BAT rewards for August 2022 disappeared without transferring to linked Gemini account

• Briefly describe your issue: I claimed 86.500 BAT for my August rewards on 8 September 2022, and my brave rewards activity correctly shows that I received 86.500 BAT on that date. However, the rewards immediately disappeared, and don’t show in my browser, nor in my linked and verified Gemini account. They still haven’t appeared in my Gemini account 12 days later.

• What Operating System and Brave version are you using: Version 1.43.89 Chromium: 106.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (arm64) at the time I claimed my rewards on 8 Sep 2022, though I updated to version 1.43.93 Chromium: 105.0.5195.127 (Official Build) (arm64) on 20 Sep 2022.

• Is your browser wallet currently verified?: Yes.

• What date did you verify your wallet?: May 30, 2022.

• Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?: Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

*Are you in a supported region? Yes.

• Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?: I am on a mac laptop, not an Android device.

• Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??: Yes. Auto-contribute is off, and none of my devices are linked to Uphold.

The event log on my reward internals show the following:
09/08/2022, 03:52:03 PM promotion_vbat_drained 86.5
08/28/2022, 08:45:29 AM wallet_disconnected gemini/6294b

I didn’t disconnect my wallet as far as I know, and didn’t reconnect it, though it shows as connected now.

Thank you for your assistance.

I guess you should raise a ticket. →

@SaltyBanana Please help.
Also @Thornback Don’t ever post your logs on a community forum.

Hi @Thornback welcome to Community :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
As mentioned by @SmartyAadi it is best that you submit a ticket to the support form that have included in the reply above. But I will share again here https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

In the future, it is best that you do not share your logs in a public forum unless requested by Brave Support or Brave Staff in a private message.

Thanks for understanding.

(Closing this thread)