BAT didn't arrive in my Gemini wallet

Been using a brave browser on all devices for the past month and a half. I have all devices synced on brave settings. Also when I check my BAT monthly statement they seem to have disappeared even from there. It shows zero . Even though I had about few dollars worth of BAT on each computer

MAC Os 11.6 - Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (x86_64)

verified Gemini wallet and my bat arrived 10/07/2021 but nothing this month.

5th October wallet was verified

first payment of BAT arrived in my gemini wallet successfully.

**Are you using a VPN? NO VPNs

in UK england

I have turned off auto contribute.

1 Like

Hi @fatherofkatie
The payments for this month are still being processed. If you look at the top of the Community page we’re on, it’s a pinned notice at the top. While those dots are green, there’s a chance your payment will come through. If they’re red and you’ve still not received the BAT, then there’s an issue.

2 Likes

Hello - I wanted to share that I am experiencing the same issue where all of my BAT disappeared from my Brave Browser after I integrated it with my Gemini account. After reaching out to Gemini support, they asked for a transaction hash which I never received. They then encouraged I reach out to Brave support. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this was ~7 months worth of accumulated BAT. Thank you!

Payments are processing

Thank you! Just found this thread… very helpful

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.