I’ve been using Brave from the last November. Brave rewards is activated. At first I used to get ads frequently and hence at the end of each month it would show the expected no of BAT I would get for that month. But I never saw the claim button. Now if I check my statement, from the last 4 months, I received 0 BAT. Currently, not even a single ad is coming for me.
I have not connected to uphold/gemini. Last month only I created a brave wallet. But brave wallet too is showing 0 BAT.
Just to make sure I am understanding correctly I listed the issue points below.
- Unverified Rewards wallet and have never received a Claim Button after payouts (4mos)
- Brave rewards activated since November 2021
- Was seeing ads/earning rewards until recently but no payouts
- Rewards panel Balance is zero
- No transactions listed on statements (you should have a statement for each month - just use the dropdown in Wallet Activity to view previous month statements)
Please make sure you are updated to the latest Brave version, currently 1.36.116. Then you should DM the moderators. Include a link to this post and the below information.
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
- Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards
Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.
How to DM a moderator:
- Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
- You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
And what you do when they choose to ignore you?
@izicom If you post a link to your topic post, I’ll take a look and offer suggestions. I can’t find a post from you when I search the forums. A link would be great!
Thanks for the suggestions!!! Helped a lot. Looking forward for a solution.
Hi, I did not get a reply from either of them @Mattches @steeven
@ryan777 You should wait at least a week and then tag them again. Depending on the situation, they can be doing work in the background. They usually don’t send status updates unless they need more information. Given the amount of support requests they receive, it may take a while.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.