Not received pending BAT - March 8th

Looked into your cases, and:

@altovoltajecc, Checked. There will be an update for you soon.

@senor10, Checked. There will be an update for you soon.

Checked. There will be an update for you soon.

But is paymant process done or wait? I sended email in Feb to this adress you give and no one respond :confused:

albertosolarmandias@gmail.com

Hi there, I still not receiving the bat that I must received… my Uphold account was confirmed/verify Feb/2019… and now I got this on my dashboard: Next Deposit Date: April 8th

Please help thanks

I’ll need a publisher e-mail or YT channel/site from you or else I can’t check on your account. Thanks.

Could you check my account please?. mini.ricky@hotmail.com

UpHoldVerified

As I told you, everything is verified and ok. But the payments does not came… :frowning:

My account is under review 10dayss?

my is kaslikahraman@gmail.com can you check

@chriscat As I told you, everything is verified and ok. But the payments does not came… :frowning:

UpHoldVerified

so i should receive next month

Hello I still do not get the deposit in uphold and I have everything in order could review if I will receive payment.

Thank you

my email is: zumzum.ballesteros@gmail.com

“It was expected that you did not receive your payout.” Dont understand it but wait for next post…

@chriscat @Asad @eljuno
Hello admid
Thank you very much for everything I just sent my email privately because I have not received the BAT deposit to my uphold account.
men

hello team,so i think im one of them that didnt receive also

Good day administrators I have a problem with the processing of my payment which had to be paid on March 8 and now it appears that it will be paid on April 8. The amount generated corresponds to donations received by subscribers. On the other hand I have the doubt because it appears that the last payment was on January 9 but it appears that the last deposit 6.58 BAT ~ 1.29 USD but I do not remember what date this was.