Not received pending BAT - March 8th

UpHoldVerified

As I told you, everything is verified and ok. But the payments does not came… :frowning:

Checked. There will be an update for you soon.

1 Like

my is kaslikahraman@gmail.com can you check

@chriscat As I told you, everything is verified and ok. But the payments does not came… :frowning:

UpHoldVerified

Checked. There will be an update for you soon.

1 Like

so i should receive next month

Hello I still do not get the deposit in uphold and I have everything in order could review if I will receive payment.

Thank you

my email is: zumzum.ballesteros@gmail.com

“It was expected that you did not receive your payout.” Dont understand it but wait for next post…

@chriscat @Asad @eljuno
Hello admid
Thank you very much for everything I just sent my email privately because I have not received the BAT deposit to my uphold account.
men
q
ww

1 Like

hello team,so i think im one of them that didnt receive also

Good day administrators I have a problem with the processing of my payment which had to be paid on March 8 and now it appears that it will be paid on April 8. The amount generated corresponds to donations received by subscribers. On the other hand I have the doubt because it appears that the last payment was on January 9 but it appears that the last deposit 6.58 BAT ~ 1.29 USD but I do not remember what date this was.

1 Like

i think we are all in the same boat. something is wrong with the process… just read the commet section :frowning:

1 Like

Hi. It is almost end of 9th march here and I haven’t received my bat deposit in uphold account. I’m verified member since december and I have recived bat deposits before. What is the problem? Thank you @chriscat

@Asad @chriscat @eljuno Look

as it is possible that it has 10000 thousand BAT. with only 3 referrals.

And that his last deposit to uphold has been of only 6 BAT.

Either you have a very good channel with a lot of followers or I think those BAT are multi-account

1 Like

Hey @chriscat can you check my account aswell ?
Here’s my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsONgHlqAMd2rQZdEQy2kXQ

Hi @chriscat ,nothing happened

I still don’t get my payout. Is still going? :confused:

Hi there, I still not receiving the bat that I must received… my Uphold account was Verified member since July 2018… and now I got this on my dashboard: Next Deposit Date: April 8th

Please help me thanks!

Hello, can you help me? no payment to my uphold account.