Payment issue ABOUT THE bat NOT TRANSFERRING TO UPHOLD WALLET

for 2 months i m still having my brave rewARD AS PENDING

3 Likes

I have the same issue. Both my Brave account and Uphold account are all verified too.

3 Likes

enjoy and wait a bit

3 Likes

Thanks for the post Dgenies but this would be the second time they missed paying me plus there are many posts of the same issue happening months ago so I am sure you can see my apprehension.

2 Likes

if you aren’t paid latest by 11th send me a message and I would help by screaming your issues till it is heard. uphold is connected and Good right?

2 Likes

Hey man I really appreciate the help. That’s very kind of you. Yes, everything is good. Uphold KYC and websites verified in my pub account.

1 Like

Dgenies sorry but I have a pending balance for more than 2 months and says payment in process and nothing that pagans me

1 Like

@nitronet when did you first register. When was your uphold verified and connected.

1 Like

My first register was in June and Uphold connected and verified it in July

1 Like

@steeven would be needed

1 Like

Yeah me too
Last month I not recieve my bat from brave

1 Like

@Dgenies I have not been paid since June as well… “payout in progress” has been the status, the entire time.

3 Likes

Please be patient, today I have received partial payment from Brave Rewards :innocent:
make sure your uphold account has been verified (Uphold KYC) :blush:

4 Likes

so this just happened… according to your screenshots?

Yes sir, Brave Rewards just sent me a payment in September :smiley:

2 Likes

when was your last payout and did you make a post like this one to, notify the team of the issue?

everyone… quick update… just received one of my deposits… waiting for the remaining balance. Stay tuned

How did you get so many referrals Bro))? Teach us too!))

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: hahaha… sharing is caring :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got only 20% of my payment . when I’ll get the full payment? Any idea m