No payment is being made

i have verified account of both brave publishers and uphold and both of them was verified more than a month ago. But today is the payment day and i still didn’t got any BAT in my uphold account. They are still shown in pending payments on my publisher account.
P.s i had earned them before the first of march

1 Like

@Bkayani pay out is happens on or around 8th. So, let’s wait for now. :sweat_smile:

8th is almost gone a few hours left :sweat:

@Bkayani it’s still early morning in US. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

but a friend of mine already got a portion of his pending payout so why not me? :roll_eyes:

It seems it’s still in process. So let’s wait for now. :slightly_smiling_face: cc @asad for additional assistance.

Hang in there, payments are still processing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have not received payments. it’s the first time for me. can someone contact me? I am a verified user uphold since 2016

Hi there, payouts are still being processed. Give us some more time, please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks asad hopefully we will get our bat that we earned not late this coming week… And hopefully this issue got fix so that next payout will be smooth… Thanks a lot, happy weekend and stay cool cheers

closed #11

Closing in favor of Not received pending BAT - March 8th. Please continue the discussion in the thread above to make it easier to track the issue.