No Sound/Sound Problems

For a couple of weeks I have had sound problems on Brave. I have tested on many other browsers and sound is present. I have used the settings and allowed the usual sites (for sound) and everything is OK.
I uninstalled and re-installed. The sound did come back on, but then went again. It does come on once I exit Brave , but it goes again

Hello @DRB, thank you for bringing this to our attention. What kind of device and OS do you use? Have you tried deleting your cookies and cache recently? Please, check under brave://settings/content/sound Make sure the sound is enabled and there are no sites restricted to play sound.

Finally, does the same behavior happen in a private/incognito window? Are you using extensions? If so, try removing all of them or one by one to see which one might be causing the issue. Hope this can help you. Regards.

Hi,
I managed to solve the issue! Brave works on all of my other PC’s/Laptop/Android. I realised the latest Realtek driver (2022) did not like Brave (very odd!). I rolled back the driver and all is good!
Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.