Description of the issue:
I am running Window 10 on a Microsoft Surface Book. I was using Brave just fine, until yesterday at which time the browser quit producing sound. I have the site setting to allow sound (see picture below). I’ve tried restarting Brave, and logging out and back in. The sound works for all other applications including MS Edge.
Interesting observation – I have two Windows accounts, one for my home and one for work. Brave works just fine in my work account, but not my home account, which suggests to me this is a configuration problem. Reinstalling Brave shouldn’t change anything since it is just for this one user. I have tried making a new profile – again no success. All the profiles (including guest) seem to have the same problem.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I have no way to reproduce this. Since the problem started I have been unable to solve it.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave .Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 Home 1909