No BAT rewards despite the numbers of ads received increasing

If you are unable to or have stopped seeing Brave Ads, please read through the following posts first to ensure that basic troubleshooting steps are checked:

After reading the above, if you’re still having trouble viewing ads, please answer the following:

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
yes, tested multiple times with the test website.

Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
Yes, I’m in Perú
Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing
I don’t really recall seeing any ads appear, even I have brave ads turned on, brave notifications are on in my system too, I haven’t seen any ads, but the number of ads that have appear keep increasing without me getting any estimated BAT

What OS/Brave version are you using?

Brave 1.20.110 Chromium: 88.0.4324.192 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
Revisión 31b458a18f133db9203eb5a5dd6552de0716dda3-refs/branch-heads/4324_182@{#6}
Sistema operativo Windows 10 OS Version 1909 (Build 18363.1379)

I am having the same problem, I get sent ads but no bat even when I click on the ads. Have been using it over a month and got no bat.
Getting crypto is my only reason to use this browser, so if I can’t get any bat soon I will stop.

Someone please advise

1 Like

Hi we are seeing some high ad server load which may affect how quickly you see the earnings update, this should hopefully clear soon and you should see these update quickly thereafter.

1 Like

So after a few days the earnings will update with all the ads I have watched?
Now it appears that I have received no ads, even tho there are ads in the ads history

1 Like

Yeah and hopefully should update in the next couple of hours. If not, please let us know and we can debug further.

Okay, thanks! I’ll update tomorrow!
And now my ads received are set to zero, I guess that will get fixed too.
Thanks for the help!

Installed Brave on my wife’s desktop last night, SAME issue. We viewed several sponsored images, yet the “viewed ads” remained at zero; however, upon going into the 7-day ad history the three or 4 ads we viewed, were listed there. Once the wife gets home this afternoon I can update if any “estimated BAT” has subsequently been given to her account.

I have had this issue for over 12 hours now. In my 7-day Ads History I counted 42 ads. But the ads received is only 36.

What’s weird is that my phone and laptop are working fine and the tokens update straight away.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.