Newly Verified Account and BAT was not send to Uphold

This month my tablet went over 25 BAT which allowed me to finally verify and add to my existing Uphold account. I was able to verify but the BAT was never sent to my Uphold Account. I see the numbers on my rewards setting page and in the pop up from the address bar but still not sent.

Payments are still processing for unverified wallets and pending for verified wallets May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status

this does not address my particular issue. i already receieved this month’s bat. i was able to claim which then put my total above 25 bat which then allowed me to verify my account. i verified but the bat was never sent.

do not expect payment here they will not pay pure scam and waste of time I tell you from experience :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Have you previously linked wallets to uphold before, I ask cause there’s a limit of 4 and it’s permanent, additional wallets will not port the rewards to uphold

1 Like

Actually that has nothing to do with it, I know people who have like 57 profiles or more and all linked to the same wallet are inconsiderate people who do not pay what they promise :joy: :rofl: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

They pay, they just don’t pay scammers, you and your “friends” have obviously been flagged by the rewards system

I think you are wrong, I only use barve to check in, write down appen for its speed at the time of the uploads, I have been using brave for that purpose for 4 years, but brave since last year has raised the level of the thousands of errors in its platform of 100 thousand songs all go making payments

:roll_eyes:

I see you confirmed my suspicion in another post here This is the day I switch back to Firefox - #12 by deiver3 I think you’re just bitter cause your fraudulent bats were frozen and now you’re here to cause trouble

did they pay you? because neither am I

What are Fraudulent bat’s, how they are accumulate and are they illegal?

not that, my corduroy, you know what frustrates as things go by, no matter how much has happened over the months, I have used brave and not with that intention, because I don’t make sense and it bothers that the last thing barve makes fun of The users my how is my desktop I use two profiles of brave

I’m referring to deiver3’s suspension, I wouldn’t know the specifics

Every month the payday comes, suspends the account, I talk to steeven, they return it, and the thing is routine every month

there are users who reach a certain amount of BAT USING MCRO AND THEY VIOLATE THE SYSTEM GENERATE A THOUSAND TIMES MORE THROUGH YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK THEY SELL YOU THOSE TO ME ALL OVER THE WORLD THING THAT LEADED BRAVE TO THE COLLAPSE BECAUSE I TOLD ME AS A PERSON WITH AN ADVERTISEMENT FROM DESKTOP TAKES 250 BAT PER MONTH IN AD AND THE AVERAGE USER GETS 1 BAT UP TO THE MAXIMUM 3 BAT

That a serious stuff for sure :scream_cat:

1 Like

Maybe you could translate for the rest of us BuNNty

2 Likes

After seriously, excuse me, my English, I use a translator

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.