Brave rewards is simply a scam!

I have been trying to receive my Bats for several months now on my Uphold account which is up to date and nothing at all. They make you believe that you will earn BAT by using their search engine but it’s just a charade. Brave it’s just an idea but there’s nothing behind it! It’s just 0.

1 Like

It’s just now been a week or so since they announced ads on the Brave Search. Lol

I’ve been receiving BAT just fine. There were the occasional hiccups but eventually it would be resolved. This month I had received something like 50-60 BAT. (Accrued BAT from previously unconnected browser clients).

Let’s see, I’ll start asking the typical questions that people would ask you to determine the cause of your problem (it may seem tedious or obvious so bear with me).

1. Did you connect your brave rewards to your uphold account and does it say verified at the top left corner of the rewards page?

1. Did you complete your KYC and additional verification on your uphold account within uphold?

2. Did you have BAT accumulating at all within brave rewards section (to determine whether it’s related to uphold and verifying/linking accounts or an issue of actually earning BAT)…

Let’s start with those first

1 Like
  1. Did you connect your brave rewards to your uphold account and does it say verified at the top left corner of the rewards page?

I created an uphold account, where i am a verified member, i connected it to my courageous rewards and in the upper left corner it says “Not verified”.

1. Did you complete your KYC and additional verification on your uphold account within uphold?

Yes i have carried out the checks and my uphold account is Valid. I asked uphold andhe said the problem was with Brave.

1. Did you have BAT accumulating at all within brave rewards section (to determine whether it’s related to uphold and verifying/linking accounts or an issue of actually earning BAT)…

Yes I accumulate BAT every month but they disappear since I am Not Verified!!! and that since the beginning!!

Cordially

That means it did not connect. What region are you from ?
If not from ones listed at

Then thats likely the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.