My Rewards Account has been Flagged

I’m using brave on my computer and mobile phone, my account was flagged while everything was normal until June. I don’t understand why this is the case even though I didn’t commit any cheating. moreover since i got flagged i get more ads. The bat I won in June is gone. please help someone on this issue, I have created a ticket before, but I did not get an answer.
here are the ticket numbers: 204871 / 206013

2 Likes

Support is generally inactive on Weekends. So you’ll have to wait till support is back. Also, since many tickets were filed last month, support is still going through some I guess, so it’s taking more time than usual. So just be patient.

1 Like

I recevied this mail on June 12.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

We have reviewed your case and expect to have your issue fully resolved before next month’s payout.

Please note, any missed payment for last month will be included in your August scheduled payout.

Thanks again for your patience on this matter

—Brave Team

1 month has passed but still nothing changed.

1 Like

Yes, you should have receive these rewards in your Uphold / Gemini. Track payment status at

1 Like

but my profile is still flagged. I can’t activate

2 Likes

Brave said that you’re unflagged? The mail you shared says that they hope to have this resolved for you.

My guess is that they didn’t follow up with it or something or I just don’t know.

So you still get the flagged error?

1 Like

I received an e-mail saying that We have reviewed your situation and waiting for your problem to be completely resolved before the next month’s payment, but there has been no change even though the payment is short, I still get the error when connecting my uphold account.

2 Likes

Okay. Best will be to tag support @Evan123

Please be patient. Support is inactive during weekends

2 Likes

July rewards also gone. No one cares about the issue !

1 Like

They will process. They’re still processing.
That notice you see is a generic one, it doesn’t actually give much idea about where the payment processing stands at.
Payouts are still processing.

Please wait till it’s completed. If you still don’t receive, ping here.

1 Like

i have the exact same thing and I had no idea i was flagged and no reason for it. I have faithfully used this for two years and then all of a sudden my rewards payout stopped. I got a manual payment for May and then nothing. Today I get an email stating that my account was flagged–no explanation for it–and that they are restarting my ad rewards today. I missed out on two months of ads and no one told me why.

1 Like

When I logged into my uphold account today, I saw that the problem was solved. Finally! thanks. Hope never flagged again :slight_smile:

1 Like