My account has been flagged

**my account has been flagged for no reason and i have not received the april rewards which was suddenly disappeared from my brave account

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? V1.37.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) no

**What date did you verify your wallet?**i dont remember

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**sometimes

Are you in a supported region ([see here]yes(https://brave.com/transparency) for list of supported regions)?

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**yes

i have 7.217 bat in my earnings which is disappeared

@Lucky1 Can you check again to see if you are unflagged? You may have to relaunch the Browser and wait a few minutes. Do post an update.

yes my account is unflagged

1 Like

How do i know if my account is flagged? My wallet shows it’s verified but I’m not receiving any ads or rewards for sponsored images.

I think if you disconnect your Brave rewards and try to verify again, it will show you whether you are flagged. Also note that if you are flagged, you may not be able to verify again. There are other ways as well but more complicated and probably try not to go there.

You can raise a ticket for your issue, here- https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431. Alternatively, you can DM someone in the support team.

1 Like

Well i disconnected and reconnected it successfully. Seems like my account is not flagged. But i suddenly stopped receiving ads. I got like 10 ads in total in a day and the sponsored tab images also don’t reward anything at all. Does having a clone browser with another account on the same device affect anything?

If you mean having “profiles” then I think it does cause this issue. My browser isn’t earning any rewards because of this and weirdly, my same Uphold wallet is connected to my phone and it works as expected.
I think they messed up something in profiles. And it’s also very strange that all profiles have their own wallets/rewards. They should be merged. Not sure who we can tag but we definitely need support about this

By clone browser, do you mean you have copied user files somewhere else in the device and you are using both instances of browser simultaneously?

A clone app in an android (dual apps). But the clone app was like a new one and started accumulating bat from 0. But both of them stopped receiving ads at the same time. And yes they were on the same phone.

I’m just curious, do they have different wallet payment ids on brave:rewards-internals (Don’t post it)?

I guess so they were different addressed. Currently i uninstalled it. I received some ads too after that. So i think having both the apps could have caused some issues. Also did u receive your March rewards without any issues?

Some hiccups but it’s fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.