Account flagged! I've been using Brave for years and never had any issues until now

My account has been flagged and I am unable to reconnect my Uphold wallet and receive BAT rewards, I have been getting rewards from Desktop and Mobile browsers for over 2 years and suddenly a few months ago I noticed my account has been disconnected and I get a warning messaged about being flagged.

I am still receiving ads but I am not being rewarded for them. I realize it says to wait in the message but it has been around 3 months now and I am still unable to claim rewards. Not sure what to do from here so I made this post, any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

You should raise a ticket →

Raising a ticket basically will be an appeal to Brave to reinstate your account and will be at Brave’s discretion to decide whether to reinstate your account or not.

1 Like

Thanks, I just submitted a ticket. Don’t think I’ve done anything to justify being flagged so hopefully its just a mistake.

Just keep in mind that support typically does not work over the weekend. Also, all tickets are answered in the order they are received. So it may take a little while for you to get a response. They try to have the average turnaround of 3-5 business days. (This is Friday night, so beginning of weekend)

Also, all responses typically will occur through the email that you provided. You should have received a confirmation email with your ticket number. If you would like to share your ticket number it might help if support happens to see this topic and wants to look it up. Otherwise you’ll just have to be patient and keep an eye out on your email, also making sure that you’re checking in case replies end up in your junk or spam folders.

Thanks for your response, my ticket number is 180737. Would very much appreciate if someone could check this out for me as soon as possible.

Doesn’t work…I have been submitted token many times BT no response from them

1 Like

you should spam folder as well. 99% get a response within a business week or so. It all dependse on how many tickets are in.

I’m dealing with the same issue and have also filed a ticket for support. My ticket # is: 180754

Hope this is the correct place to post this for Brave Browser/Brave Rewards support team.

Thank you much!

i had better luck using twitter. try tweeting @bravesupport there with your ticket #.

2 Likes

Thank you brother! Much appreciated…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.