My 107 bat vanished from the browser

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
I was having 107 bat in my brave browser and from almost 2 months that was not transferring to the connected uphold account, now suddenly 2 weeks back it got vanished from the brave browser my 107 bat is not there even though my auto contribute is off, and also i didn’t receive that bat in my uphold account
Please help me to get my 107 bat

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android phone.

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Almost 3 months back

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

*Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Please read this post:

1 Like

Well i am reading that for months now still haven’t got my 80bat.

1 Like

There are VERY few Brave staff and thousands upon thousands of users who are requesting help with their issues (most of them WITHOUT providing the basic troubleshooting information that is requested in the template that appears when they start their threads). Be patient.

2 Likes

Well i already send them all info they needed since four months ago. But they never cared enough to transfer my BAT. Instead they send me that post link(the one you posted). I know there are few staff members and i love brave browser. But they should atleast fix this issue and provide us direct way to send BAT instead of using third party wallet.

@Arkearn,
We’re not transferring your BAT (or anyones) for this issue because that is not how it works. When the issue is resolved, any BAT that has not yet been ported to Uphold will do so. More information on this as we work through the issue.

@Sss107,
I’m not sure I follow – the BAT that was in your browser wallet vanished after verifying the wallet w/Uphold or was it after some other action? Can you please send me a DM with your wallet ID on your brave://rewards-internals page?

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for clarifying it.

It was already connected for so long but never got any bat to the uphold, but suddenly it got vanished 3 weeks before @Mattches

1 Like

Hello I want the help still didn’t got any update or help

Hello @Mattches
I didn’t get any help
Will u please help me by sending the 107 bat please.its my request :pray: I have waited so long to collect this much of bat and suddenly everything is gone.
Please help me by sending the bat,
Should I send the bat wallet address?

Hey @Sss107 !

Can you DM me a screenshot of your brave://rewards and what version of Brave are you using? you can find this in your brave://settings/help

Thank you,

Porridge

I don´t understand how you got 107 BAT, I have never gotten more than 3 or 4 BAT a month, how long did it take you to get that amount? Thank you.

1 Like

Bro almost year I am using brave browser since starting …I received some promotional token at starting and kept it as it as. … That’s how I accumulated 107

@Sss107 Did you read the post from @Mattches above?

I had 3 months worth 5.70BAT last week all vanish - now i have 1.08BAT?

Please help

Yeah I have responded also for this mail

Hey @funky !

Please make a new thread detailing your issue and fill out the template :smiley:

Thank you,

Porridge

1 Like

Hello mods!

Care to see my issue that still has no answer about a related problem.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @hugofpaiva !

Please make a new thread detailing the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

Porridge

Hello @GreenBananaPorridge

There is a link in my answer related to a new thread I have created, pls check it out!

If you can’t find it, here it is: "uh oh" error while claiming brave rewards

1 Like