BAT disappeared from my desktop!

Briefly describe your issue:
Hi, I have linked 2 devices to same uphold account (1 android device + 1 Desktop)
Today I received my BAT from android device to my uphold wallet, but i was shocked to see my BAT rewards from PC was not added to my wallet and neither it is showing in the rewards section at present. Kindly solve the issue and do the needful.
Thanks in advance. @steeven @comm

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Brave version: 1.29.77

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? 2 months back

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, previously I used only my PC, last month i added my android device to uphold acccount. Now i received only rewards from android. PC rewards are gone.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? No

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

Looks like everyone is having problems, rug pull by the devs?

@Carlson22 “Arriving in x days” refers to the start of the payout process , and not necessarily when the user will receive their rewards. For some, it may be x days. For others, it may be x + 1 days. Note that the banner will show only for x days.

See the post by jonathansampson here-

Since payouts are pending/processing, you should receive yours in due course of time.

However, I will still suggest to Brave team to implement something like browser/user wallet to know that payout for the month has been received by the user (say, through a message imbeded in the payment to the custodian linked that browser/user wallet recognises) then only the banner should disappear.

1 Like

My desktop rewards just disappeared also, and they’re not in my newly linked Gemini wallet or previously linked Uphold account. Never received my Mobile browser BAT schedule for deposit the 7th… this is getting out of hand. They really need to fix this before users start to jump ship to NetBox…

I had 4 profiles in brave (windows, latest)
1 verified with uphold. And other not verified
When I received a payment from my non verified account, I claimed that and it showed 0.250 bat calimed. Later I verified that account with Gemini and the amount came to 0, I thought it will credit in 2-3 hrs
But today I see it’s credited to Uphold :upside_down_face:
But how?

Are you saying you have two verified profiles, one with Uphold, other with Gemini in the same browser?

It must be your rewards from verified wallet with Uphold that has been credited. Sometimes it comes in tranches.

Just out of curiosity, did you verify your wallet with Gemini with or without passport?

Yes as of now 4 profiles same browser 2 verified(Uphold, Gemini without passport)

And 3 verified devices payment pending
(All Android) approx 2.9 bat

Same with both my Android and Desktop browser. My payment was supposed to arrive on Sept 8 and until yesterday, it did show arriving in 1 day and today I see there is no option to claim.
My desktop browser is verified with Uphold and I have not seen any changes in the Uphold account either. Not understanding what’s going on.

It’s said that verified accounts payment are pending.

And there’s no rewards summary in my verified Android device
So I conclude that rewards are pending.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like