Missing Tips - 2nd month in a row

I had 3 friends send me 4 tips totaling 60 BAT, and only received 25 BAT.

Two of the tips were for 20 BAT and the other two were for 10 BAT, but the amount I received was 25.4125 BAT.

This is the second month in a row that I am only receiving a small fraction of what is being sent to me. Are my tips getting lost due to verification issues, and if so, why aren’t they getting sent back to the wallets of the people who tried to tip me?

My friends and I are all on the current version for Windows (1.5.123 Chromium: 80.0.3987.163 64-bit) and one friend sent it from the latest mobile version on iOS

1 2

Hi there, see this thread for more info about late/incomplete payouts. Your account likely falls into one of the two scenarios mentioned here: Some common solutions for late/incomplete payouts

It sounds like you’ve been affected by #2 – BAT credited in the freeze period. I see you have two tips done on 4/6. Any tips issued in the first week of the month are delayed to the following month’s payout.

Apologies for the inconvenience and confusion. We’re happy to answer any further questions!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.