Missing tip..?received only 25% bat in creator account

Today my friend tips me 1 bat but only received 0.24 bat …
I already raise this issues but no proper reply and no solution till now …
I also not received verified uphold payments…
This is happened every months from January when payment date coming…

anyone face that same problem till now??

1 Like

i also face the same problem

@steeven check this matter and please solve it …

Weren’t you specifically asked to stop spamming this community about this matter?

I know but why not give us a proper answer…
Almost this is the end of the month…

Why can’t you be patient and mature? They have already replied to you several times. Relax and wait until they fix your and everyone else’s problems.

You could also ask your friend to stop tipping while your issue is not fixed. :smiley:

Bro @Akash1223 , you have to understand that making more and more posts on the same topic only creates more queues and makes them take longer to give us an answer.

I am also affected, but since it is an unknown problem, it takes time to find the reason and the possible solution, without taking into account the other problems that they will be trying to solve.

The only thing you are going to create is that they will close each post you make and while they focus on that, they will not be looking for a solution to our problem. Have some consideration.

Problem is still running…

I thought your issue is solved. @steeven @Mattches will help you soon. It’s taking long because there is less staff to look too many queries.

Still now this issues is not solved already i faced that 2 months

Even i noticed that only some of people charges 80% other charges only 5%
@steeven can you tell me why i have faced that issue

If anybody faced that same issues please raise your problem

Not getting any reply …
And still now faced that same issues last 2 month

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.