Missing Bat reward and error processing my request

Hello,

It’s seem like I’m missing some brave reward. I use two brave browsers on two different computer one of them has completed a payout but the other one hasn’t. I’ve tried looking at my transaction history but nothing in there and I’ve tried looking at looking at my brave reward activity and there no track record. My question is how do I know where those BAT reward are located? I approximately had 4.5 bat missing.

I haven’t done any reset or restore of my wallet, I’ve only updated the browser. Would you have any other recommendation? if more information is required let me know and I’l provide them,

Thanks

Please follow this thread for updates regarding February payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Hello Steven,

I believe I’ve completed the Uphold’s CDD (Customer Due Diligence) questions, since I was able to receive some bat on my secondary browser. The post doesn’t mentioned any other steps to take, except : Payments to verified Uphold wallets will continue through the weekend.

thanks you for your time,

I started using Brave in January 2022. At that time I created, linked, and verified a Gemini wallet. I earned some BAT during that time and in early February my Rewards hub said that my BAT “were on the way”. As of about 2 days ago that “on the way” message has disappeared from my hub and there has been no deposit, as my Gemini wallet still shows zero.
I see that you keep referring people to the Ads Payout Status Update thread, but that update seems to make no reference to problems concerning Gemini deposits. Actually, it tells us that Gemini deposits have been completed.
I noticed in my Rewards Internals a few lines referencing : Failed to get signed tokens, Claiming tokens failed, Public Key does not exist in payments issuer public keys, and several other enrties that may be relevant.
I would appreciate any info or suggestions of what to do next.
I completely understand that issues sometimes arise and I am a supporter of what Brave is attempting to do in the browser space, but the lack of communication and clarity is concerning.
As a new Brave user and would-be first time Reward recipient, this is pretty dissappointing.
Thanks.
Sean

I log back in and the same error message is still displaying after 1 month and still no January payments

“Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again”.

Are the funds of January still secure or are they lost?

Thank you for your time.

If you haven’t already, you should send a direct message (DM) to the moderator and include the following information for each device you use for BAT Rewards.

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards

Hello I have done it, but I’m still missing the January payout,

I don’t know how much of a backlog they still have so they may not have reached you in the queue. If it has been over seven days, you should tag the moderator so they know you still have a problem. Possible that yours was overlooked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.