Missing Bat after linking to Gemini, and subsequent missed payouts

I’ve run into two common issues seen on this forum.

1. Since verifying my wallet through Gemini a few months back, I lost roughly 75% of the BAT I had accumulated. I decided to wait to take action, as I envisioned there were simply some kinks to work out. However, I still do not have the BAT in my wallet, and I no longer see any record of them in my monthly payout statements.

2. I have multiple months of missing payouts, including January, December, and August.

I have checked, and the missing BAT is not due to Auto-contributions, Monthly-contributions, or Tips.

The typical remedy I have seen is a moderator asking for specific wallet information, to better trouble shoot on their side. I wanted to know the best place to proceed in that manner.

Thank You.

2 Likes

I’ve encountered the same issue. Verified my gemini wallet this week and linked brave rewards. Lost 115 bat tokens. Contacted gemini support and they said “After taking a closer look into your Gemini account it looks like there are no deposits into your account. If you made any transaction to your Gemini account from brave, please get in touch with their Support Team for further assistance and clarification.”

Hopefully brave rewards customer support can resolve this matter.

Hi and welcome.

Direct message (DM) a moderator, explain your problem, and provide the following information for each device:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards

Mattches and Steeven are the moderatos who handle most of the rewards issues. To DM a moderator,

1. click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. you can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.