How to Fix stuck Metamask transactions (new Brave Wallet)?

The new wallet is different. Where can I see my full transaction history? Can I still send myself 0ETH with a lower transaction nonce to clear my pending transactions? If So how? The new user interface is confusing.

If possible I would like to export my metamask wallet to an actual metamask extension? How do I do this? I’m very dissatisfied with the new “brave wallet”, and I assume Brave will eventually abandon support for the so called “Legacy CryptoWallets”, which worked very well by the way.

I have deposited money in long term smartcontracts, I DID NOT APPRECIATE the fact that Brave developers gave me a new Ethreum address without my consent.

Can we, as a community, request that the leading developer explain how and why Brave’s Legacy “Crypto Wallets” Dapp is “deprecated”? Can we request/vote for Brave Developers to keep our wallet Dapp the way it was? Can developers only improve upon the “Crypto Wallets” Dapp, instead of coming up with something as confusing as the new “Brave Wallet”?

LET US VOTE TO SEE IF YOUR NEW “BRAVE WALLET” IS AS INCONVENIENT AND UNNECESSARY AS I THINK IT IS! I WANT TO VOTE TO GET RID OF THE “BRAVE WALLET” AND A REINSTITUTION OF THE OLD "CRYPTO WALLETS"