Brave Wallet - Transactions aren't working

I can’t send funds or purchase things on opensea, just says error in my transaction ledger.

1 Like

i’m using a ported legacy brave wallet, this started happening after new wallet update.

Please use the new wallet and it should work fine.

I’m having the same issue(s) was this ever resolved?

@mordvyvt Yeah, they were using old wallet and needed to use the new Brave Wallet since Legacy wasn’t in place anymore. Could you do a favor and create your own topic at #support-and-troubleshooting:wallet explaining your issue? They have a template that should appear when you go to make it. Completing it and providing as many details as you can on the issue you’re experiencing will be a big help.

Template that should appear for you is below:

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

How can this issue be reproduced?

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:

1 Like

Same here, my Transactions list is nothing but “Error” and “Rejected”
I tried clearing my history/cache, closing & reopening, installing/uninstalling Metamask.
Screenshots below:

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 9.51.18 PM

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 9.47.29 PM

Please help. Thank you!

Ok, I will do that now, thank you.

Could you try going to brave://settings/wallet and clicking “Clear wallet transaction and nonce information”. This will clear out your transactions. I think maybe your local nonce information somehow become out of sync. Such as from a dropped transaction. 1.36.x or newer is needed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.