Having issues uploading rewards to brave wallet

I am new to brave and uphold. I cannot get my rewards into my uphold wallet. On the wallet page of brave I only have a setting options. Can someone help and let me know what’s steps ive possibly missed

Hi @Robbocp,
Can you confirm if your wallet is verified and you’ve KYC’d?

I believe I have kyc’d with uphold says it was verified on 3/31 and has all omg info and my rewards page just says “your wallet” in the upper left corner.

What is your Brave version @Robbocp? And a screenshot of your BAT triangle icon / brave:rewards page will be really helpful.

I can’t claim my rewards either and having been using brave for over a year now. The issue started a couple months ago. Also see…Multiple accounts - Crypto Wallet

[You’ve found the Original Post!]

This post is intended to gather as many users with a similar problem together on a single recent topic that is essentially about not being able to claim brave rewards. I am going to share the link to this post to as many other topics about not being able to claim rewards as possible in an effort to concentrate those of us that are experiencing an issue about claiming rewards and I encourage everyone reading this post, regardless of which topic it is under, to go to the post, like the post, and reply to confirm that you are following the post not the topic, share this exact message in other similar topics, until the issue is fixed. I hope that together we can bring enough attention to this issue to get it fixed as soon as possible. The link to this post is…

Claiming Rewards Error

6 Likes

Hello,

I have the same problem with my android phone. I can get ads but not rewards. Also, I can’t link it to my Uphold account for verification as the settings doesn’t work. When I click the icon of settings, the url shown is chrome://rewards but the result is “this site can’t be reached.”

How can I solve this problem? Please help me.

Best,

1 Like

Version 1.15 (20.03.05.14)

Thanks for screenshot @Robbocp,

So, wallet verification is only available on desktop for now. Mobile support is coming.

That’s why you not see “Verify wallet” button at the upper left of Rewards panel.

2 Likes

I really appreciate you getting back to me so promptly. Is there any way to withdraw the funds on the mobile version Or do I have to sync to a computer and withdraw them that way. I appreciate all the help.

Sadly, no @Robbocp. The only thing we can do is to wait until the withdrawal feature and/or wallet sync for mobile is implemented.

Your BAT is safe. It’s stored on your in-browser wallet – BAT triangle icon at URL bar. But do note, if you uninstall Brave, you may also lost your Rewards wallet.

1 Like

Sounds good thank you for all the help. I can wait to withdraw my millions LOL have a great day

I just experienced this problem today and even last month… Very bad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.