Verified Uphold Wallet, can't claim BAT tokens

I am using Brave for Mac OS, latest version and my Uphold Wallet is verified and I have 2.20 BAT pending from viewing ads. I was under the impression that I would automatically get rewards if my Uphold Wallet is connected and verified, which it is.

November 5th came and went and I can’t find a claim button for the pending rewards. I’ve tried restarting my computer and restarting Brave. I started using Brave in late October. Do I need to use it for longer to be able to start receiving awards?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi @redspecials - thanks for reporting your issue. What’s your OS and Brave version are you using? Have you been able to successfully claim you Ads BAT in the past or is this your first time receiving BAT from Ads? Would you be willing to share a screenshot of your ads panel?

Thanks in advance for the additional info.

I am using Mac OS Catalina and the Brave version I’m using is version 0.70.122 Chromium: 78.0.3904.87.

This is my first time claiming my Ads BAT.

Attached is a screenshot

One last question - have you completed KYC with Uphold?

Yes. My account is completely verified. I scanned and emailed them my ID and took a photo.

Thanks @redspecials, you’re 2.20 BAT will be automatically withdrawn to your Uphold account as a part of the December 5th payout.

Hi there, so to check I understand this. I got confirmation of receiving 20 BAT today I’m Brave. I have now set up an Uphold account, so does this immigrate automatically the next payment month? Just trying to get my head around it. Thanks, Lorna

Migrate, not immigrate, lol

I would like to know that too