Can't verify my wallet with uphold

Hi,. i have had an uphold account verified with brave ,and received bat to my uphold account but now on my phone, when i click “Verify Wallet” it takes me to Uphold page to authorize it, then goes back to Brave Rewards page and nothing happenes, it’s still telling me to verify wallet… And also there 20 bat available in browser wallet

My device is mi A3 phone android 11,

Brave version 1.31.87

Please find screen records through the below mentioned link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pm1UAqq8I3oXiRmI_12cGjAtF_1VQwrX/view?usp=drivesdk

please help, and thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Wallet payment ID: d7a28d8c-b976-4562-95df-296360ea5d54

Brave 1.31.87 Chromium: 95.0.4638.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision d31a821ec901f68d0d34ccdbaea45b4c86ce543e-refs/branch-heads/4638@{#871}
OS Android 11; Build/RKQ1.200903.002

Hi @steeven , please respond to my queries

@steeven
Hello, kindly help me and do needful

@steeven pls upadate the status

I’m having the same issue. Now I can’t even move the slider to activate ads.
I reinstalled Brave and nothing changed. Seems Rewards are totally broken.

This is what ya do…download beta brave browser …stop using this browser because there is all kinds of problems that are not getting properly addressed by support …just forget about whatever BAT you have earned because youll never get uphold wallet verified using this browser so cant get it ne ways… i have been using beta for a few days now without any problems verifying Gemini wallet also started getting ads again (they stopped coming with other browser) also beta is a bit faster then other browser…just trying to save you a bunch of headaches with trying to get any where with support here…they lied to me and blew me off …i believe you earn a bit more BAT with beta too!!! Cheers

Hi, please clear dear

Any hope for waiting you’re reply !!!

@Shmsu

Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request: