Haven't received this months payout

I did. Thank you. Hopefully they will respond

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you got your Bat

Same issue here. I hope the payment will come through in the next 24 hours or so, submitted a ticket…

This happened to me last month and I never got anything back. I raised a ticket and they said there’s nothing wrong with my account but it took almost the whole month for them to get back to me. Still haven’t told me where the rewards for last month went to or why I didn’t receive them. This month, same deal, no rewards. Maybe the Brave bubble has popped and it’s about to crash? I don’t know but I’m considering switching to Edge, it’s very advanced and also offers a “rewards” program

same here - says “Congrats your May rewards have arrived!” No BATS have been received on uphold. Seems the only reason i come to this forum is to post how Brave continues to deteriorate and fail. Who is getting all of our rewards if not being deposited in our accounts? another rug pull? Come on get your stuff together!!

Same here. I sent in a ticket and haven’t heard back yet. I got the community summary just now and I guess it’s a known issue. I’m sure things will get rectified.

Yes, team works weekdays only (Monday to Friday). So, if you raised a ticket after wednesday or so, its posible noone saw it with the large number of tickets they already have received.

2 Likes

No rewards here either.

Ticket 200338

I opened a ticket but have heard nothing and seen NO responses from them.

Same said your bat will arrive in 1 day. And that was 5 days ago

why were you flagged? Did they release your BAT?

1 Like

Hi all, if you haven’t already, please submit a ticket and the team will review ASAP.