Feb payment not recieved

i got this message when i raise a ticket without giving any reason how can you flag .

Sometimes your Brave Rewards profiles can be “flagged”. That usually means our systems noticed some irregular activity associated with Brave Ads. “Irregular activity” is activity that would be considered unusual compared to an ordinary person using Brave Ads as part of their overall, everyday browsing experience.

We have reviewed the flag, and your Rewards profiles will not be reinstated. They will remain flagged.

While payouts for Brave Rewards are no longer be possible, you will still have access to the other great features and benefits that Brave has to offer.

We genuinely appreciate your support and understanding throughout this process. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

please respond

1 Like

They don’t have to explain why and it’s Brave’s policy not to reveal what specific action resulted in your account being flagged (suspended).

It looks like they reviewed your account and decided you will permanently be suspended/banned from Rewards. This would be because they have determined you violated Terms and likely did so with intent. Nothing further will be explained to you by them.

i want to raise a ticket from the past 3 months i am using .even i am not using any vpn/proxy how they can be flagged ?

1 Like

That’s not the only thing that can get you flagged. In fact, using VPN in itself is not something to be flagged for. It’s using VPN to appear in a different country that can be.

They look at everything from how often you use your device, if you use automation, if you’re trying to modify or hack browser data and/or Rewards, how many devices you link, and a bunch of other details they tell nobody.

The last portion is the biggest thing. They don’t reveal anything about the antifraud system or what they are looking at. All they say is they detected fraud or abuse of the system and you are blocked. That’s it.

1 Like

please give me to raise a ticket i didn’t do any such activity is my account reevaluated at next month ?

According to what is shared, you have already contacted Brave and they have answered. If they have told you that your account was reviewed and won’t be reinstated, then there’s nothing more for you to do. This means a human has reviewed it and the decision is final