Flagged account for several months

Various months ago my account was flagged and I become unable to receive Brave Rewards, even with my account in Uphold being completely ok. I don’t think I’ve used Brave in a way that would trigger the flagging. I don’t know how I could show you that I’m not comitting fraud, too.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much!
Version 1.58.137 Chromium: 117.0.5938.153
Uphold in Brazil

@herbe Do keep in mind for future reference that it is helpful if you Search Before Posting.

Also, it’s important you don’t delete templates and you provide more details when Creating Topics

In any case, you’ll have seen plenty of people who have posted here about flagged accounts. Also in the FAQ pinned on the main page, you’d see a portion about Flagged account which would explain what to do.

And in searching before, you may also have come across topics like:

Okay so there is nothing no one can do to nothing, very cool system, works real good

If you actually read through it, you’d see Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431. But that’s indeed all you can do. When/if they make a decision on your account, that’s it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.