My account is flagged, since several month! Support returns only template answers

Hello all,

My browser says: “Glückwunsch! Ihre Belohnungen für November sind angekommen!” (Congrats! Your rewards for november arrived"). However my uphold balance is still empty.

The browser claims, that my rewards-account is flagged?

This state persists now for several month. I only get very generic template answers to my support requests. This is becoming very annoying.

Where can I get a definitive answer, what the problem is?

Best regards
Wallenstein

I have personally had better luck getting support responses on twitter.

If all you get is a template answer, you will never get what you are looking for.
It means they found enough evidences not to unflag your profile. Your only option is to move on.
Only advice I can give you is to be more careful next time and never try to cheat a system, or the system will cheat you. :slight_smile:

@Wallenstein The answer is you’ll need to create a Rewards Support Ticket and Brave will review your account. After their review, they will either reinstate your account or won’t.

I see this is your first time posting here. When you say support requests, did you already submit a ticket or what are you referencing?

Yes, I have submitted already a reward support ticket.

As I told, I got only a very generic answer, not telling me anything about the exact reason.

It is now the third month that my rewards are disappearing miraculously.

This is a big nuissance. Where are my rewards going?
It may be a bad construct that those that decide on the validity of my account, benefit from their own descision.

Wallenstein

You did not say what this “generic answer” might have been. When you first submit a ticket, you get the generic one with your ticket number. That’s just to show they have received your ticket.

The next response would be one of the three

• Asking you for more information

• Telling you the flag has been removed and payment will continue in the next payout

• They will no reinstate your account. (meaning you’re permanently suspended from Rewards on that Rewards profile)

Hello Saoriray,

Find below the official reply to my support ticket. It neither states any information that I did not already have before, nor does it give me any hints how I can appeal this decision. (Or at least, how can I set up a new reward id?)

What is the claimed " irregular activity"? I have just used the Brave browser as any other user.

Month for Month my rewards are vaporating.

Wallenstein

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

Sometimes your Brave Rewards profile can be “flagged”. That usually means our systems noticed some irregular activity associated with Brave Ads. “Irregular activity” is activity that would be considered unusual compared to an ordinary person using Brave Ads as part of their overall, everyday browsing experience.

Your wallet was flagged for irregular activity. It will not be reinstated.

Thank you again for understanding and patience as we work to improve the ecosystem for all users.

Brave Support

why does he have to move on if he could just create a new profile ?

@Wallenstein They gave you one of the answers I said that you’d have gotten.

This means you violated Terms and in such a way they are confident it was intentional. Most likely it was fraud.

If you want to know how you got caught, you’re out of luck. Nobody tells you. Doesn’t matter if it’s Brave, Uphold, Gemini, Binance, or any other business. For example, here are similar complaints from people that had similar happen to them on Binance.

What this means for you, @Wallenstein , is your existing Rewards profile is permanently closed/banned/suspended.

OK, I finally give in.

It’s always sad to be wrongfully accused, and getting no chance for more information or to clarify the situation.

I will try to find a way to export the valuable parts of my profile to another browser.

Wallenstein

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.