Account Flagged For No Reason

Briefly describe your issue:
My Brave rewards account was flagged and my UpHold wallet disconnected. I haven’t done anything different except that I posted in the forum about not receiving rewards for two months :’(

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 Home
Brave: Version 1.37.113 Chromium: 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, but failing now because of the flag.

What date did you verify your wallet?
I think 4 months ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No (once in a while I have to use one for work, but probably only 20% of the time)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes. Because it was contributing to websites I had removed from the list :’(

Hello,
As it says in the message, there is not further action required. Your status will be automatically re-evaluated automatically. You can write into our Rewards support form, but I cannot guarantee you’ll get a different answer there:

Thank you.

Yes, I understand that. But the very suspicious thing is that my account was flagged without me changing anything at all about my using (I work online, and have changed nothing about what I do with Brave for months). However, I didn’t receive payments in February or March (even though it said BAT was on its way to my wallet both months) and after complaining about this in the forums, suddenly I was flagged. It seems awful suspicious to me and I would really like someone to actually respond to my specific issue (either here or in my thread asking why I have not been getting my rewards).

If you reach out to us using the form linked above someone will get back to you asap.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.