Awards account being flagged

I have just noticed that my Brave rewards account has been “flagged” which is why I haven’t received any payments in months. I haven’t done anything, literally just used my browser as normal and there seems to be no way for me to appeal it or ask questions. It says that they look into the matter regularly, but as I haven’t received anything in months, it doesn’t seem they do. I use Brave all the time and have never had any issues, but would like this resolved, so I can verify my Uphold account on here again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please review info at PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers

There’s a topic there that answers your question(s) and lets you know what to do to handle.

Typical post from support staff linked below. If you have been continually flagged, you should submit the form linked in the post. I also reposted the link to the same form below. The topic posted above is helpful especially for checks to see why your account may be flagged. It also has a link to the form.

Since your account seems to have a permanent flag for the time being, you should probably just submit the form. Make sure you provide all the information requested.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.