After my PC crashed, and restarted again, my statistics counter went back to zero and also my brave rewards went back to zero. Can someone fix this? My browser history and ad history is still there though.
is it windows 10 OS ??
Yes I think its winwows 10 why?
maybe it deleted some files in the C drive
I know Brave has lot of issues right now.They don’t have a username and password feature for syncing. Sync phrase don’t fit in practical life. I have also lost the stats many times.
is there a brave support or admin who could give me back the tokens? also there were BATs pending from last month that are gone now.
are they seeing this?
i have tagged them lets hope they see this.Many people tags them so they get busy with many people.
by the way do you use Brave as main browser??
yes its my main browser I like it the most, although I also have Vivaldi open sometimes, but dont really use that one
yes vivaldi is overwhelming in settings department…
- Thread posted in the wrong category
- Thread does not follow guidelines:
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct