Due to the imposition of sanctions against Russia, Uphold canceled my verification and deleted my account

Hi all! My name is Olga. I live in Russia. Due to the imposition of sanctions against Russia, on January 7, Uphold unilaterally removed my verification and restricted all functions in my account, and on February 16, I received an email that Uphold no longer provides its services in Russia.
Because the BAT remained on my Uphold account, I contacted Uphold support on May 9 to withdraw them to my verified Binance exchange account.
On May 25, after completing the refund process through support, Uphold permanently deleted my account. After Uphold first restricted and then completely deleted my account, I started having problems crediting BAT in the Brave browser to the Brave Rewards wallet on both Windows 10 and Android.
I receive ads and sponsored images. BAT are credited. When it’s payout time, a notification will appear stating that the earned BAT will be transferred soon. But then, when all the allowable payment deadlines pass, this notification disappears, and the “Collect” button does not appear and the earned BAT disappears:

The same thing happens on an Android tablet.

On June 21, I submitted a request to unbind my Uphold wallet by filling out the form at: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047, but there was no response.
I didn’t receive BAT on my Brave Rewards Wallet for May 2022 on Windows 10, and I didn’t get BAT on my Android tablet for April and May.

Wrote to DM forum moderators with Uphold member ID ( Account verified 03.10.2019 ), as well as Wallet payment ID ( Windows 10 and Android ) and Logs > My case number ( Windows 10 and Android ).

No one is even trying to solve the problem! Absolute silence…!

P.S.: How can users from Russia now be verified if neither Uphold nor Gemini provide their services in Russia? Please make a withdrawal of BAT to the Binance exchange, or to another wallet loyal to Russia.

Help me please.

Thank you.
Sincerely, Olga.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.