Directly Deposit collected rewards to brave wallet

instead of custodian like uphold, Gemini allow users to transfer their collected rewards to brave own wallet
this will be more efficient since most of users reached their 4 device limit and most have problem on connecting (bat didn’t drain)
until self serve wallet feature it will be best option

How is it the procedure?

you have to vote here so brave will implement it
vote!

currently there is no way to withdraw bats without custodian i guess

Voted

I really need this! I love to test linux distros in my machine and this 4 device limit is making really hard to be in brave reward, uphold doesn’t accept my device after installing a new linux distro.

same problem for me too after limit there is no way to withdraw/use collected bats

Why verify wallets on test machines in the first place? It’s a very very bad idea.

hmp, presearch is implementing a web 3.0 withdraw solution. The idea is to withdraw tokens when reaching a minimun directly to your metamask.

AFAIK brave users had ask for something similar, but the team has been a little disaproval with the idea due to regulations on the US.

Sorry, i said test but i do use daily, it’s just that i can easily change distros and install everything again so i normally don’t care about changing OS.

best idea i am saying the same for long time