Have all october rewards been payed out? Haven't received mine

Briefly describe your issue: Around 6 BAT claimed from october’s rewards have not been yet sent to my Gemini verified wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? OS: MacOS 11.6. Brave: 1.31.91 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Build oficial) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes, verified with Gemini and have received previous rewards on it.

What date did you verify your wallet? September 3rd 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Not aplicable, only use Brave on my computer.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

Anyone? @steeven @SaltyBanana

Hello, thousands of wallets have been flagged for suspicious activity. If that’s your case, there is no way to recover the BATs. I also lost a lot of money because of it, but when things are going well they do this -weird-.

Don’t think this is the case but, is there any way of checking if it is? I have a fully verified and KYC Gemini wallet and issues with Brave rewards started ever since I linked Brave to Gemini. Previous issue was BAT counter being stopped and previous rewards not being payed out, but that was already solved by the support team and I (partially) received my pending rewards but now I’m stuck again with rewards claiming to be payed out in the next 7 days and when the date arrives they just dissappear from my Rewards panel and never get to my Gemini account.

All my wallets from several devices i use got flagged this month for “suspicious activity” so i also did not receive my BAT from October. After this all my wallets got stuck and brave rewards stoped counting, and after many posts here begging for help i got @steeven to unflag one of my wallets so i got one working but other devices are still stuck.

As for payment never got it and this has happened before, i just think that this feels so convenient, they just flag all are wallets and then dont pay are BAT. so where does this BAT go because the sponsors payed for are attention. Im seeng whole crypto market tanking but BAT is UP… i wonder why…

Well, it seems to be a common issue within the whole Brave Community and not just a couple isolated cases. Hopefully the support team find a way of fixing this huge mess for everyone before people make the switch back to their previous browser because of rewards not being payed out which is the reason most people use it in the first place.

2 Likes

I hope they fix this. Last time i received BATs on Uphold was Sep 8, also every month the rewards counter stops working at about 1.5 BATs collected. Which is not making any difference at the moment since i’m not getting the rewards anyways :slight_smile:
I’m on a Mac, i never browsed from a different device and i maybe used a VPN 2-3 times for 1-2 hours. I don’t see how my wallet could be flagged.
I was and still am very enthusiastic about the potential of this project. This is a bit downer though. Looks like they made a huge mess.

1 Like

Also thuis month I am not received

Hi thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue we are aware of and working on resolving the matter.
Note that we are a small team and we are working through several support tickets at the moment so it might take us sometime until your issue is next in queue.

1 Like