December Publisher Payout Megathread

This thread is intended for feedback, questions, and issues regarding this month’s publisher payout.

If your payout is missing, late, or incomplete, please do not make a new thread! Instead, post in here and a Community member or moderator will get to you shortly.

Before posting, also look over these common causes for missing/partial BAT payouts:
1. Your BAT balance was under the 5 BAT minimum threshold for payout.
2. Some or all of your BAT balance was credited during the freeze period (the 1st-8th of every month). Any BAT credited to your account between the 1st-8th of the month will instead be paid out to you in the following month’s payout.
3. Your Uphold account was not linked to your Creators account, lost connection to your Creator’s account, or was linked too late. Your Uphold account must complete verification by the 1st of the month in order to qualify for that month’s payout. For more information about Uphold verification, check out the Uphold Verification Guide.
4. Your referral rewards will now vary in amount depending on the region(s) in which your referrals were confirmed. See more information here.

8 Likes

I only received half of my brave creators and no token grants from ads and the ads on my computer it went from 8 tokens down to 2 last night for no reason. So on my phone it says i click on 27 ads pay out of 6.5bat on my computer it says 22 ads but only 2.5 bat. This doesn’t make any sense that 4 ads will make a 4 bat token difference something is weird. For my brave creators i was supposed to get over 40 tokens from tips and i only received 26 .

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: December Ads Payout Megathread

Is my account under review for payment?Review

2 Likes

I got message that I need to verify my uphold wallet but It is already verified. Uphold support told me that from their site everything is ok and It is Brave fault.

1 Like

Maybe stop putting all these coinciding dates together, it appears to me you guys have been royally screwing up these last few months…Sorry but let’s call a spade, a spade shall we.

never got this month’s payout.

1 Like

Same i didnt get any ad payouts and only half of my tips from brave creators

A post was merged into an existing topic: December Ads Payout Megathread

Hey everyone. Payouts are still processing!

Sir why I am seeing this message please help me…

Can you help me to solve this? I am not receiving anything since September.

Looks like a portion of your BAT was suspended @xmamnun – once we review your account we’ll have a final decision for you here.

Sir will I get this token this month???

1 Like

hello same error i have too …
for the first time…
why did this happen…
please help.

Can you help me to solve this same ?

I believe that this new metric system of regions and referrals has been giving problems. My account has been suspended, I think it was to look for referrals from countries other than mine. I have no hope in support, a friend was suspended in May and has not yet received an answer, this time it was my turn.

Is it me or anybody else didn’t received the Referral Payment Yet? Its showing something like below image from 2 days and yet no Change its in process wherease around 9th morning i used to get BATs! In my account uphold

From October i didn’t received my payment though same issue like other Creators where i tried everything like reconnecting etc didn’t received yet!