This is the official support thread for the December 2019 Ads payout. Please direct any issues related to this month’s Ads payouts here.
if you’re a Creator with questions about December’s payout, please see our December Publisher payout megathread instead .
Update - 12/6/19
A subset of users may have seen their balances drop by around 20 BAT. This was a bug, and the team is pushing a fix later today that should restore your balances back to normal.
Before posting here, make sure none of common reasons for missing an Ads payout apply to you:
- Anyone whose BAT balance has suddenly dropped or zeroed out should fully exit and restart the Brave client. Make sure to completely exit out of the program and try again. This should fix most of the cases here – if not, please let us know and we’ll dig into your account!
- Ads payouts have now fully completed (including retroactive Ads payouts from past balances). If you didn’t get paid, email us the details (see the below instructions on writing in).
- If you’re expecting an Ads payout you didn’t get, you may be in an unsupported region. Brave Ads payouts are only available to those residing in supported regions.
If you are a Brave browser user who did not receive your Brave Ads earnings (or, your earnings from previous months still have not been transferred to your linked Uphold account), and none of the above apply to you , please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “December Ads payment missing”.
With your email, please include:
- Your country (the country in which your browser is active)
- Go to brave://rewards-internals on your affected browser and cut/paste the details into the email. Do not share this data on public threads!
- If you have a verified Brave Rewards user wallet , the email associated with your verified Uphold account.
Email is the fastest way to communicate with us and get your issue resolved. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.