Megathread: June 2020 Publishers Payout

Brave Publisher Payout Status : Complete.

This thread is intended for feedback, questions, and issues regarding this month’s publisher payout. It will be opened for comments on June 8th at 7am PST.

If your payout is missing, late, or incomplete, please do not make a new thread! Instead, post in here and a Community member or moderator will get to you shortly.

DO NOT re-install as it will make it impossible for us to restore your BAT balance!

Before posting, also look over these common causes for missing/partial BAT payouts:

1. Your BAT balance was under the 5 BAT minimum threshold for payout.
  2. Some or all of your BAT balance was credited during the freeze period (the 1st-8th of every month). Any BAT credited to your account between the 1st-8th of the month will instead be paid out to you in the following month’s payout.
  3. Your Uphold account was not linked to your Creators account, lost connection to your Creator’s account, or was linked too late. Your Uphold account must complete verification by the 1st of the month in order to qualify for that month’s payout. For more information about Uphold verification, check out the Uphold Verification Guide

Are payouts still processing? Although Brave creators payout transactions begin on June 8th, it may take some time to fully process the large list of transactions. You may therefore see other users receiving their payouts before yours arrives. The team will keep everyone updated about payout progress (see above or below ). If the payout period has fully completed and you have not received your payout, post below and we can help you!

24 Likes

hey bro @steeven Payment started to be sent?

1 Like

Not yet @loved4g, still pending.

2 Likes

Hi payout sent when start

1 Like

okay bro we are still waitting

2 Likes

@steeven
When Brave payment for publisher?

Payout is process in today?

1 Like

Not yet in progress.

2 Likes

If your account is suspended send an email to [email protected].

2 Likes

how long payout will sendding bro @steeven

1 Like

I didn’t get payment May. Do you pay this month?
@steeven

1 Like

Hi . Can you tell me when I get the June bonus? specifically when?

1 Like

I got a new phone in March. Reset the 2FA on my account and they said for 30 days I wouldn’t be able to receive payments. Well it’s been 3 x 30 days now and it still says I can’t receive payments.

Can someone unlock my account please?Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 3.30.59 PM|690x305

2 Likes

Payments start or not yet?

1 Like

Not started till now.

1 Like