Cannot claim BAT on Android Brave Browser

Hi, I need help, I have 1.5 BAT for the month of March pending inside my Brave but I cannot claim it. Every time I clicked claimed there is a pop-up message coming out saying “please try again” but every time I try my wallet balance won’t increase. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I had been having this problem for a long while. Please help!

Hi, This is a known issue Brave is working on. Are you getting a captcha and failing it? That is what is happening with most users.

Have you updated to the latest Brave Release version currently 1.38.109? I think Brave did push some fixes that worked for some users but not all. Try installing the latest version if you haven’t already and see if that fixes your issue. Please post an update.

Hello Chocoholic
Thanks for your reply
No I am not getting captcha after I tap on Claim button it directly leads me to the error message as shown in the 2nd screenshot and Yes I am on latest Brave Release version 1.38.109 and still getting the same error message.

@Aky Unverified payouts do not show complete for April payouts (Brave Ads Payout status), so this is probably still an issue. You should DM the moderators with your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id!

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then click the Message button
    -OR-
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
1 Like

I have already sent wallet id and other info details to Steeven 18days ago but no response from his side.
Today I have sent the same info to Mattches as you suggested, now lets see he replies to my DM or not.

@Aky OK and don’t expect a reply until the issue is resolved or if they need additional information from you. You just have to wait it out. Brave support does not operate in what most users would consider typical support fashion. Saying that and repeating what I previously said, you probably will not receive a response unless they fix your issue or need more information. Also, they may not contact you once fixed. The issue will just go away and start working as intended by “magic”.

Just keep an eye out on the payout status. If it completes (red dot) and you still have an issue, then follow-up in your original DM and let them know you still have an issue. Then wait again, unfortunately.

@Aky Just curious, what country are you from? Moderator posted this message a few days ago. I thought it just applied to verified Rewards, but maybe it applies to unverified Rewards too…? No idea but thought I would put it out there.

No, I am not from Turkey.

Now I am not able to claim my April Ad Rewards of 4BATs as well on my android phone :sob: :sob: :sob:
No one is replying me :sob: :sob: :sob:

Brave is still processing April and May payouts. You probably won’t get a reply until after the May payout processing is complete (red dot). So just keep an eye on the Brave Ads Payout status. If the payout for unverified wallets complete (shows a red dot) and you still have an issue, please post an update!

Now I am not able to claim my May Ad Rewards as well on my android phone.
So now I am not able to claim my rewards of 3months !
Why this is happening to me ?
I am so frustrated!

So sorry you are having issues and the recent updates and fixes didn’t work for you. :slightly_frowning_face: You can try this:

1. Make sure your Rewards is in an Unverified state

2. Disabling then Reenable Brave Private Ads at brave://rewards

• Make sure auto-contribute is still disabled after you reenable.
  3. You should also try clearing history/cache for all time on the Advanced tab at brave://settings/clearBrowserData, exiting the browser, and reopening. This is a catchall action that may or may not solve your issue.

If nothing above works, submit a request for support to look at your issue in more detail using the form linked below. Make sure you provide all the information requested and as much detail as possible as well as your screenshots and a link to this topic. Also, make sure your write your ticket# down so you can follow-up on your request.

Tagging @Mattches and maybe he can pop in for a look and offer additional information that can help!

Thanks for your detailed reply Chocoholic!
I really appreciate it.
I did all the things as you mentioned but the problems still persists.
I have submitted a request for support now with all the details. Now lets see if my issue gets resolved or not.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.