Can't claim BAT from recently linked Android Brave browser

Hi,

I use Brave on three devices. Two of them are Mac computers, and they are linked to my verified wallet. I’ve received these payouts several times in the past.

Some two weeks ago I managed to link my Android phone’s Brave browser to the same wallet. I tapped on “claim rewards” (or something like that) but I did not receive these BATs (though I received the ones from the computers).

Now I noticed that the BATs are still there, waiting to be claimed. I can’t see any “claim button”, and when I tap on “withdraw funds”, it redirects me to the Uphold page, where I can’t find any relevant option.

Can anyone help?

Best regards,
S

Hi @sateri, the claim button appears only for unverified wallets. Can you confirm that your Android wallet is verified?

Hi, @steeven

Thanks for your reply.

The wallet is verified (please see the attached image), but I can’t transfer my BATs to the Uphold account.

I’m sure I must be doing something wrong, but I can’t find any option to transfer these BATs and they were not automatically sent on the usual date.

Thanks,
Sateri

@sateri what Brave version are you currently on?

Hi, @steeven

Thank you again for your reply.
Apparently, the version is 1.26.77

Best regards,
Sateri

https://brave.com/latest/ please update to the latest version when you can.

Hi again @steeven,

I updated the Brave version, but I still can’t see any option to transfer my BATs.

Thanks,
Sateri

Does the wallet show as verified in the Rewards panel UI after updating?

Hi again, @steeven

I tried to verify my wallet, but when I enter the Uphold 2FA code, it just goes back to original chrome://rewards page, and the “Verify Wallet” button is still there.
Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Sateri

Hi @steeven,

Do you have any suggestions regarding this?

Thanks you,
S

@sateri can you DM me the email linked to your Uphold?

Same for me. Laptop and phone sync’d but only received BAT from laptop. Unverified wallet. I only see what I received from the laptop on both devices now with no button or alert to claim the BAT that was earned on phone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.