Cannot claim Pending rewards

Hi! I have 16.675 bats pending on Brave Android and this month when I clicked “Claim” it only retrieved 0.750 BATs. How can I claim these bats?

Thanks

3 Likes

Same issue here wé need support PLEASE

1 Like

Same with me sir when I go to brave creator the reward shows the payout process

1 Like

Hi @tmspatricio - would you be willing to do a screennshare?

(upload://bUnzbjE7Th8DZ1vNCbmA3XI7bym.png)

@steeven I don’t know why but this bat claim error is same from some months. And Sir you just choose a comment to reply. Sorry but are u seriously willing to fix bugs? Or just want people to keep posting here same problem everyday?

I have verified uphold account and also have mobile devices for personal and business work. Am facing this issue in my both devices… 1 is running on android 10 and another on android 9. same problem was last month. But no one tried to fix it. !

having the same issue. bat rewards not transferring to my verified wallet. two months have passed and i still cannot transfer bats to uphold. please help me.

@steeven Facing the same issue. I haven’t been able to claim the estimated rewards for months now. Fix asap.

How can you achieve so much BAT, I admire. :grimacing:

I have one andriod device here that just keeps giving me the claim button in brave rewards settings, says successful but nothing happens, it’s a loop and if I try to claim threw bat icon next to url input, gives me a oops somthing is wrong error, don’t care about the bat, but would like to help straighten out payment system that’s in shambles every month, let me know if you need anything. Ps brave needs to work on their error handeling that way users could be a little more help ful… If most payment problems are related to an over sesntive fraud system maybe we should scrap unverified wallets

@spyder796

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

@steeven Sir I have DM you with all the Necessary Details as u asked me. Please have a. Look and solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.