BRAVE stole my BATs - Rewards taken by Brave... liers

Brave,

I configure my browser perfectly fine. I did not donate or contribute my rewards to anyone and regardless of that you took my 4 dollar rewards anyway. Just despicable.

Fix this because , it is despicable to use a product that lies to you and on top steals the rewards that you collected for a month 4 USD in BAT tokens. I dont give a crap if is 1 dollar. this is a matter of principle.

Fix it or I will make sure I take back all the good promotions I have done for Brave, and will also make sure you guys get the worst Karma in the planet as well as BAT since is associated with liars. Social media is a bitch for companies that scam their customers.

I hope you reply to this complaint and fix it.

bro did you read the dev posts from before?

1 Like

Hi @Xunil, it’s just a new month (October 1st), so counters are resetting to the new month. Your other counters may take some time to sync up, depending on your timezone.

We have a fix coming to make sure your local time and the UTC timezone that our servers use are better aligned.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.