My BATs got disappear

I lost my estimated 0.645 BAT, now I have only 0.120

Still waiting for some reply from @jsecretan and @steeven

3 Likes

i am having the same problem my bat got reduced from 4.3 bat to 0.140 baat the brave people are claiming that this is a display error and will be resolved soon

2 Likes

Same error here. I don’t know when they will fix the BAT.

2 Likes

They seem to be aware of the problem so it’s okay. I just post this in public to see that I’m not the only one experiencing this.

3 Likes

The same exact things are happening to me, my friends, my family and anyone I referred.This is so frustrating, isn’t it!!! Y’all aren’t alone in this, my BAT tokens have been doing all of the above mentioned things and they’re reducing, disappearing. Lessioning out of the Brave Browser. I have also seriously observed the monthly contribution ticker actually turn on, set tip on, increase tip amount it set previously…its like my laptop has a ghost…I :thinking: I don’t know what’s going on so I’m here trying to find out more. My tokens are being taken or disappeaing and I know it’s not any fault of mine. I’ve been using Brave browser for 2 1/2 months now and I haven’t been paid anyting, at all! I see a lot of others having the same programming error issues. I want the BAT that’s owed to me! I put a lot of time, dedication and actual money in this app to get my rewards. FRUSTRATING AS HECK!!!

2 Likes

Send a DM to @steeven with the amount of BAT you auto contributed with screenshots and he will provide your BAT back.

2 Likes

[quote=“Arkearn, post:6, topic:239134, full:true”]
Send a DM to @steeven with the amount of BAT you auto contributed with screenshots

Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate it very much! Its not fun when you keep losing currency you received from the time and work you spent, ya know…:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you again, Arkearn ! :wave:

2 Likes

I have been waiting for the second day to get at least some answers.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s frustrating, and the more regarding the referred people. They just joined and got this. And now they are asking me like so what we lost our first earnings and it’s it? Hope the BAT team will resolve issues and will concern all questions that the community has.

2 Likes

I’ve been experiencing the same issue with many other users, according to various posts.
I had over 10 BAT pending before it went down to 2 BAT (a problem which also happened to me before March).

For anyone having the same problem, I think the Brave Team is working on a fix though, let’s give them some time and hope that the issue gets resolved. I sincerely believe there is no positive outcome for them to “take away” your BAT and that they’re doing their best to give you back what you’ve earned.

1 Like

good luck and i pray for you - if you are unlucky you will a ticket number

1 Like

I thought so - but to be honest i dont believe in. Take a look at the stock market and the raise up of BATs

1 Like

I totally understand why you might feel that way, but i’m also convinced the Brave Team has the experience and knowledge to know that pulling off such a stunt would be devastating for their activity in the long-term.

1 Like

On 3/7, 11.25 BAT were also taken from me.
On 4/2, I sent a message to @steeven. We messaged back and fourth but I am still waiting.

1 Like

same here, lost 100 BAT and it’s been 5 days since @steeven replied to my messages. No refund, no response! I’ve been using Brave for more than 8 months, bought the BAT tokens with my own money, lost all of them, and now loosing hope and trust in this browser and community.

2 Likes

@hosembafer could you send me the wallet payment id from your brave://rewards-internals and I’ll investigate? Thanks!

2 Likes

@jsecretan, thanks, I sent it via DM

1 Like

How did you loose 100 bats that you purchased?

1 Like

same over here…
my theory is that Brave is literally Stealing money from us lol

3 Likes

Users need to be aware that any BAT on your uphold “Brave Browser” card is subject to your linked Brave Browser(s)

1 Like