Lost BAT coins from my PC again

Seriously? Give me back my BATS.
My BAT coins have disappeared from my PC again. Definitely the reward system promised for using the Brave browser is not working. I feel disappointed and ripped off. Waste of time.

3 Likes

Same thing happening with everyone. I also lost my BATS. Yesterday and Today too

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen hundreds of ads in the past few months across my devices yet Iā€™ve received only around 2 bat into my uphold wallet (verified). Used to work a few months ago but recently I havenā€™t been getting paid from most of browsers. I have tried disconnecting a couple to see if this helps. It seems to pay out on the one I use the least however the browser that has ~15 BAT tied to it never pays to uphold anymore despite clicking on the ā€˜claim rewardsā€™ popup. Thinking of ditching it due to the ads being more pervasive than regular ads yet Iā€™m not getting the stated rewards. Quite disappointing that many people are having so many problems with the system.

2 Likes

Dear sir,

I am sorry about that, but this in not the first time nor second in my case.

Regards,

Milan

En jueves, 11 de febrero de 2021 09:40:42 CET, Sachin Surve via Brave Community [email protected] escribiĆ³:

| sachin23
February 11 |

• | - |

Same thing happening with everyone. I also lost my BATS. Yesterday and Today too

1 Like

Itā€™s Fifth Time in my case. You Can Check My posts in my profile. no one solves issue here.

1 Like

Do you think it is worth continuing to use Brave browser?

1 Like

Well, i recomend the Brave Browser to many friends of mine, and if they have the same problem as me, it rests my credibility.

1 Like

I think ā€œNOā€ in reward system. The support is very worst. If you DM him, he not answering your DM. But the browser still Okey.

1 Like

i like brave browser but i have problem with reward system. they should take care of their users, if they want to succeed in future. you can see BAT price is increasing. itā€™s foolishness if you ditch brave browser because of loosing rewards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.