Why does this browser does not make tabs inactive always forces tabs into an open state, alway loading all tabs into memory always accessing hdd always using vram (probably excess cpu usage aswell), so obviously crashes executables. is there a reason for this? this reason alone means using this browser is jumping back into windows nt. does it do this on android aswell? PLEASE REMAKE THE BROWSER FROM THE BEGINNING (how ever you manage to make a browser worse when the base source code works fine), for the 2nd time uninstall.
No support requested.
Not enough information.
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct