Brave Reward Funds is not reflecting on my Uphold Wallet

Good afternoon!

Description of the issue: I have a concern regarding my BATS on my Brave Browser. I have **5.750 BATS ** that is left on my Brave Rewards but it is not reflecting towards my Uphold wallet.

I hope someone could help me with this. Thank you.

Brave Version( check About Brave ): [
Version 1.26.74 Chromium: 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: I am using Windows 10 Home

Please see my screenshot below for the proof.

Thank you!

@steeven hello sir i hope you could help with me

There are VERY few Brave staff and THOUSANDS of users requesting help (plus hundreds more just complaining and whining, taking up valuable staff time), so please be patient.

thank you! will patiently wait.

1 Like

It has been this way for months for me and apparently many others. They say they are working on the problem and every few weeks a reply from @steeven says to DM a picture of your “rewards panel” and to not worry, you will eventually get your BAT. Hopefully that will some day happen.
Of course I am not “complaining and whining”, just stating the facts as I see them.
John

yeah i hope the same too

I am facing the same issue for a number of months, it says Im due X bat then that number resets out of nowhere. I check my monthly statements and I can see 19 bat here and 20 bat there but it never goes to wallet or anywhere else.

Well, I guess we really need to wait for our turn to solve the issues :frowning: I am actually facing that issue now. Half of my BATs got lost and I think 4 BATS was lost to me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.