1 of my BATs just dissapeared need help!

Hi. How can I get help with my problem?
Don’t know why I lost 1 BAT. Even though today is not 5th I checked my uphold wallet and it isn’t there. I attach below images of the amounts
(1)5938723.855_image (2)today
The pic on the left (1) is fromyesterday (26-05-21)
And the right one (2) is from today (27-05-21)
Additional information
Versión 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
Using Brave for desktop on windows 10
I’ve got my Uphold wallet verfied and I have been paid before.

2 Likes

Please provide the information that was requested in the template that you deleted from your post when you started this thread.

1 Like

Is it ok now? I’m sorry I have not posted here before.

@rubee,
Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me a DM with your wallet ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

i have problems to. Today( 28, May, 2021 ), I had 4.03 BAT in the morning when I woke up. I have been trying to complete the initial 25 BAT requirement to withdraw all the BAT I have. Suddenly when I was working and opened a new tab I noticed I had only 2.240 BAT in my Brave Rewards Wallet.
I have already checked the Total Brave Rewards and added up all the previous BAT and concluded that the 2 BAT disappeared in thin air for reasons I don’t know. I would appreciate Brave Customer Care addressing this issue and fixing it ASAP. Pls i need help.
lll

Check if this is the case with you-

I lost half of my BAT count

Yes Also I’m facing the same problem, i too lost half of my BAT 6.5 to 3.3, @creators please help me to retrieve my BAT. In this screen shot there is an previous month rewards not the current Monthly Reward,

As @Aman_M points out above, you’re very likely seeing the following:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.